Benefits of Installing Hardwood Flooring
Choose Experienced Hardwood Floor Installers
Homeowners looking for a classic design element to bring their home to life often consider installing a hardwood floor. Most do this for aesthetic purposes. However, there are many reasons why investing in a hardwood floor makes sense.
When you decide to make a change, you will want to work with a team of hardwood floor installers with decades of experience in the industry. Bull Tough Flooring technicians install wood floors for our neighbours in Calgary. We also offer the following services to keep your flooring in excellent condition:
- Hardwood floor refinishing
- Wood floor maintenance
- Hardwood floor installation
- Repairs for hardwood floors
So, why is hardwood better than carpet or tile? We list several reasons wood floors make sense for your home.
Why Homeowners Choose Hardwood Floors
Many homeowners switch to a hardwood floor during a renovation or if they are building new. You can clean wood floors more easily than carpets, and you can tell if you’ve missed any dirt or debris by merely glancing around.
In contrast, dirt and dust get stuck in carpeting, causing allergies and respiratory issues for some family members. Carpeting also causes problems with air quality, as mould and other toxins often become trapped within the tight fibres of wall-to-wall carpeting.
Here are additional reasons homeowners prefer a hardwood floor:
- Hardwood floors maintain their quality for many years and may last a lifetime when properly cared for. When you want a cohesive, elegant look, wood floors present an affordable solution. Interior designers and professional home stagers recommend hardwood floors when you want to make the best impression on guests and potential buyers. A hardwood floor gives off a timeless look that carpet cannot match.
- Numerous options. Many homeowners mistakenly believe that choosing a wood floor limits their options. However, there are dozens of natural woods available in our inventory of flooring material. Lumber comes in different hardness, colours, and treatment options. So, customize the look in your home using sustainable material.
- Improved home value. Adding hardwood flooring to your home improves the value, increasing your equity and helping you secure a better sale price if you decide to sell. Unlike other home improvement projects, professional installation of a hardwood floor takes just a few days. All you have to do is select the type of wood and colour that you prefer. Our experienced technicians take care of delivery, installation, and cleanup.
- Hardwood floors are strong and resist damage better than many other types of flooring material. Keep your floor clean and dry to help it last longer and continue looking great. If you have small children and pets, you might want to put down area rugs to protect high traffic areas. You can also rely on our hardwood flooring maintenance and repair services to improve the appearance of worn floorboards.
Hardwood Floor Installation Near Me in Calgary
Bull Tough Flooring offers comprehensive services when it comes to your hardwood floor. Find out more about our installation and refinishing services through our online FAQs, and for more advice on how to care for your hardwood floor, check out our blog.
At Bull Tough Flooring, we make it easy for homeowners to get in touch with us. Call our customer team at 403-975-2579 today for additional information on hardwood floor installation services in Calgary. Do you need an instant quote? Contact us online for a rapid response to your hardwood flooring needs.