A Message from Bull Tough Flooring Regarding COVID-19
At Bull Tough Flooring, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Alberta Government to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our customer’s health and safety is at the forefront of how we serve you.
All of our Bull Tough Flooring employees are following preventative safety measures:
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
- Cleaning our hands often, 20 seconds with soap
- Using hand sanitizer
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering contactless servicing as needed; we can set up all aspects of the job via phone/email and enter your home after you’ve left
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well
- We are wearing our PPE for the duration of our job
- At this time we will not be shaking hands with a customer
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Bull Tough Flooring. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.